Camp Givah is located on 250 acres in the scenic Helderberg Mountains, 20 miles from Albany. Featuring a large recreation hall, playground, swimming pool, athletic fields, arts and crafts building, Gan (3 - 5 yr. olds) building and Kosher kitchen, the camp is set amid rolling hills, woods, streams and a private lake.
When the Camp is in operation, you can contact the Camp office at 872-2425.
Directions to Camp
From New Scotland Avenue:
- Take New Scotland Ave. West (away from the city of Albany). This becomes Route 85 West.
- Take 85 West through the town of New Scotland until you reach the Stewarts shop directly in front of you. Make a right (this is still 85 West).
- Follow 85 West for 5 miles. You will see a “Welcome to Westerlo” sign.
- Take the next right after the sign, which is Joslyn School Rd. (Camp Givah sign on left).
- Take a left (after 0.7 miles) onto Camp Rd. Follow into camp and check in at the Main Office.
From Delaware Avenue:
Follow Delaware Ave West past Five Rivers Environmental Center. You will come to a Stewarts on the left. Continue onto Route 85. Go to #3 listed above.